Solar System Technician Call Out
Solar Installation Service
- Once a customer has shown interest in purchase of a system, the customer’s details (Name, phone number, email address, House address) are uploaded on the CRM
- An invoice would be sent to customer’s email with the terms & conditions, for the customer to read and accept them by either a written or electronic signature as well as written approval via telephone or any means of electronic message.
- The customer then accepts the invoice and also the terms & conditions, he gets a call from the installation team to agree on a suitable time and date for a physical survey to be done at the given address.
- A physical survey would be done by the installation team, to get the following information: Roof Orientation and Shading Analysis, Roofing Details, Load Analysis, Solar PV System usability check)
- After the survey, customer has a one-on-one with the installation team for better understanding of the customer’s needs. Also, help educate the customer more if need be.
- Then final invoice is sent to the customer, and he has to accept again by either a written or electronic signature as well as written approval via telephone or any means of electronic message.
- Once the final invoice is accepted by the customer, he then goes ahead to make payment using any of our payment method.
- Once payment has been confirmed by us, he receives another phone call from the installation team on when he wants the installation to commence.
- An installation team is dispatched to the installation site (House address registered on the CRM) to carry out the following: - Install Solar Panel Mounts
Solar PV Installation Course