Solar Installation Service
For installation to commence, the following steps has to be taken accordingly:
- Once a customer has shown interest in purchase of a system, the customer’s details (Name, phone number, email address, House address) are uploaded on the CRM
- An invoice would be sent to customer’s email with the terms & conditions, for the customer to read and accept them by either a written or electronic signature as well as written approval via telephone or any means of electronic message.
- The customer then accepts the invoice and also the terms & conditions, he gets a call from the installation team to agree on a suitable time and date for a physical survey to be done at the given address.
- A physical survey would be done by the installation team, to get the following information: Roof Orientation and Shading Analysis, Roofing Details, Load Analysis, Solar PV System usability check)
- After the survey, customer has a one-on-one with the installation team for better understanding of the customer’s needs. Also, help educate the customer more if need be.
- Then final invoice is sent to the customer, and he has to accept again by either a written or electronic signature as well as written approval via telephone or any means of electronic message.
- Once the final invoice is accepted by the customer, he then goes ahead to make payment using any of our payment method.
- Once payment has been confirmed by us, he receives another phone call from the installation team on when he wants the installation to commence.
- An installation team is dispatched to the installation site (House address registered on the CRM) to carry out the following: – Install Solar Panel Mounts
– Install the Solar Panels
– Wire the Solar Panels
– Install Inverter
– Bond Inverter and Battery.
– Connect the Inverter to the Consumer Unit
– Start and Test Solar Panels
-System Demonstration: The final step is to do a demonstration of how the system works, also on how you can appropriately maintain your system on a regular basis and for safety measures, a system maintenance document/ manual would be handed over to the customer. After that, the solar installation process is completed.